- Themed Brunch: Guests will enjoy a three-course themed brunch while watching the beloved race inside the iconic restaurant or outside on its garden patio. Brunch is priced at $115 per person and will include one Kentucky Derby themed cocktail. Sample items include:
o KENTUCKY HOT BROWN
- Open-Faced Turkey Sandwich, Sautéed Mushrooms, Parmesan, Mornay Sauce
o HALF-RACK BABY BACK BOURBON BBQ RIBS
- Corn on the Cob, Coleslaw, Potato Salad
o SHRIMP AND GRITS
- Pimento Cheese Grits, Bluegrass Shrimp, Smoked Bacon
- Cocktail Offerings: Attendees will toast to this year’s contenders by sampling the bar’s signature Mint Juleps and other themed cocktails including the Kentucky Buck (bourbon, honey, lemon, homemade ginger beer) and Bourbon Lemonade Slushies.
· Best Hat Contest: Be sure to dress for the occasion – what would a Derby viewing party be without the stylish hats? Throughout the afternoon guests will be encouraged to enter a “Best Hat” contest and the lucky winner will receive brunch for two in the Polo Lounge.