Designed for a deserving couple still waiting for their official invitation-
In case you didn’t receive an invitation to the Royal Wedding, slated for May 19th at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle, Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown is offering the ‘Royal Wedding Guest Package.’
In honor of the royal wedding of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, the two-night ‘Royal Wedding Guest Package’ is designed to make any couple feel welcome, honored and pampered, as if they were attending the nuptials in London.
The package includes first class, round trip airfare from anywhere in the United States for two guests and two canine companions – Queen Elizabeth’s Corgi’s have been known to travel with her to special events over the years. The Royal Wedding Guests will reside on the Fairmont Gold Floor in the Royal Suite – surrounded by luxury, audacious amenities and gifts fit for the royalist of guests.
After arriving at the airport, a chauffeured Range Rover, the preferred vehicle of most Royals, will be awaiting to whisk the” Royal Wedding Guests” to the Fairmont. There, they will be greeted by two guards dressed as the Queen’s Guards, and escorted to their Suite.
Upon entry to the Royal Suite, a butler will present a high afternoon tea to include champagne and caviar, while the Royal Wedding Guests discover:
- A Fortnum & Mason “Fit for Your “Queen” Hamper
- Elegant arrangements of peonies, Meghan Markle’s favorite florals
- Two Barbour Classic Jackets, a favorite of the Royal’s
- A $10,000 gift certificate for a shopping spree at Burberry’s
- A monogrammed wedding cake
- In-suite Hair and Make-up appointments with Karma by Erwin Gomez
- 24 hour butler service
- A personal chef to prepare all royal meals
- The hotel’s chef will prepare home cooked healthy meals for the royal canines
- A Dog walking service also included
- An official invitation to the Fairmont’s Royal Garden Party on May 19th
- A personal photographer to capture the moments over three days of festivities and bound in a book for your lasting memories as Fairmont’s Royal Wedding Guests.
This two night, once-in-a-lifetime experience is $75,000 and is available on May 18 and 19, 2018. The Royal Wedding Guest Package is based on availability, and must be booked at least 4 weeks in advance with advance purchase.
For more information please visit www.fairmont.com/washington. For reservations please call the Sales Department at (202) 429-2400.
Located at 2401 M Street, NW, the newly renovated Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown is convenient to the finest museums, theaters (including the Kennedy Center), shopping and dining. Close to two metro stations, it is five miles from Reagan National Airport and 33 miles from Dulles International Airport. At 413 rooms and luxury suites, Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown offers a wealth of facilities while maintaining an air of tranquility insured through the design of intimate spaces, plenty of natural daylight, and a cascade of plants both inside and out.
- Fairmont Hotels & Resorts connects guests to the very best of its destinations worldwide, providing travelers with memorable travel experiences, thoughtful and attentive service and luxury hotels that are truly Each Fairmont property reflects the locale’s energy, culture and history through locally inspired cuisine, spirited bars and lounges and distinctive design and decor. With more than 70 hotels globally, and many more in development, the Fairmont collection boasts some of the most iconic and distinctive hotels in the world. This extraordinary collection includes The Plaza in New York, The Savoy in London, Fairmont Grand Del Mar, Dubai’s Fairmont The Palm, Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, Fairmont San Francisco and Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Québec City. Fairmont is part of AccorHotels, a world-leading travel & lifestyle group and digital innovator offering unique experiences in more than 4,000 hotels, resorts and residences, as well as in over 2,600 of the finest private homes around the globe. For more information or reservations, please visit fairmont.com.