The Holidays Call For Cheer! December is all about giving back. On Monday, December 5th we were able to spread the holiday cheer to all the friends of Resident Magazine. We would like to give a special thanks to Classic Harbor Line Cruise for hosting us aboard the Yacht Manhattan II and our liquor sponsor Bartenura! In addition to having a lovely event, we were able to giveaway a bottle of Bartenura Moscato!
Take a look as our Associate Publisher Melissa Kassis picks a lucky winner! Who could it be? Happy Holidays From Resident Magazine!
Congratulations to Jane Pontarelli of Douglas Elliman Real Estate! Follow us on Resident.com the source for exclusive events around the world!
ABOUT BARTENURA WINES
Italy has a storied heritage of producing some of the best wines in the world. From our Bartenura Moscato in its iconic blue bottle to our classic Bartenura Ovadia Estates Chianti DOCG, Bartenura wines are sourced from all over Italy’s greatest wine producing regions for you to enjoy.
Here are some recipes that you can try using Bartenura wines:
- 2 parts Bartenura Moscato
- 1 part Citrus Vodka
- Combine all ingredients over ice in a shaker, shake and strain into a martini glass
- Garnish with a strip of lemon zest
Bartenura Sparkling Moscato Sangria
- 4 ½ oz Bartenura Sparkling Moscato
- ½ oz Vodka (optional)
- ½ oz Dill infused simple syrup
- ½ oz Orange juice
- Fresh strawberries, green seedless grapes, and lemon wheel and dill sprigs.
- Combine the vodka, dill simple syrup, and orange juice, add the fruit and let it rest for at least 2 hours in refrigerator. Just before serving, add well chilled Bartenura Sparkling Moscato. Serve in a chilled wine glass and garnish with a dill sprig.
- 3 Parts Bartenura Moscato
- 1 Part Apple Cider
- 1 Part Apple liqueur
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice, shake and serve
- Garnish with a slice of apple and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- 3 parts Bartenura Moscato
- 1 part Coconut Rum
- Splash of Blue Curacao
- Pour Bartenura Moscato and Coconut Rum over ice
- stir and add a splash of Blue Curacao
- Garnish with a lime wedge
If you would like your event listed in our Resident Magazine calendar or weekly e-newsletter please contact our Marketing Director, Chelsea Grant at [email protected].