WINTER OLYMPICS AT FAIRMONT WASHINGTON D.C.
Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown is gearing up for the XXIII Olympic Winter Games, known as PyeongChang 2018.
Beginning on Saturday, February 10th at 5:00 p.m., a big screen will provide ample viewing of future gold medalists as Executive Chef Jordi Gallardo rolls out month-long specials. Starting February 11th through the closing ceremony on February 25th, Chef's specials will be available all day in the hotel's lobby and loggia along with authentic Korean drink specials. No reservations are necessary.
- Korean Lettuce Wrap, Duck Confit, Kimchi slaw | $8
- Boolgogi BBQ Beef, steamed rice, Kimchi | $10
- Hotteok, Korean Pancakes with Raspberry Compote | $5 – $9
- Kloud Premium Lager from Chungju, South Korea | $6
- Soju Peach Fizz Cocktail (Peach Soju, Grapefruit Sparkling Rice Wine) | $12
- Dae Jang Bu Premium Soju | Soju Shots $10
- Chum Churum Original Soju | Soju Shots $8
The XXIII Olympic Winter Games will be held for 17 days from February 9 to 25, 2018 in PyeongChang, Gangwon Province, The Republic of Korea. Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown is the perfect place to enjoy the games while getting in the spirit with authentic Korean fare.
About Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
The newly renovated 413-room Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown is located at 2401 M Street, NW. Adjacent to historic Georgetown, the hotel is convenient to the finest museums and national monuments. Located only five miles from Reagan National Airport and 33 miles from Dulles International Airport, Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown offers a wealth of facilities. An air of tranquility insured through the design of intimate spaces and natural daylight creates an urban oasis. www.fairmont.com/washington