Exceptional auction items and travel experiences to benefit the One Drop Foundation including a one-of-one Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Self winding Chronograph Watch, Alain Ducasse & Airelles Château de Versailles –Le Grand Contrôle Experience, an experience at Sting’s Il Palagio Estate in Tuscany and a signed guitar, assigned Romero Britto Artwork, stay for 20 people at Guy Laliberté’s private 20-acre estate on Big Island, Hawaii, private jet experience and more.
Las Vegas, Nevada (September 28, 2022)—Building upon a history of successful events where the One Drop Foundation has raised significant funds in LasVegas, the Foundation is pleased to announce La Cuvée One Drop 2022, a philanthropic event benefiting its critical mission of ensuring sustainable access to safe water to communities facing extreme barriers, locally and globally. The One Drop Foundation will celebrate its 15th anniversary with a gastronomic dinner designed by the team of Rivea by Alain Ducasse followed by an exciting performance from Cirque du Soleil and other surprise celebrity guests, an exclusive auction, and an after-party at Skyfall Lounge at Delano Las Vegas on Saturday, November 12, 2022. The One Drop Foundation is delighted to announce its ambassador; accomplished professional equestrian show jumper, author, businesswoman, mother, and philanthropist, Georgina Bloomberg, will serve as Honorary President for this flagship event. Daniel Lamarre, Executive Vice Chairman of the Board, of Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group, and Bill Hornbuckle, CEO, and President of MGM Resorts International will serve as Co-Chairs for La Cuvée One Drop 2022. The event will kick off with an exceptional wine-tasting experience presented by SouthernGlazersWine, Spirits, and Beer, consisting of 15 prestigious estates including Deutz, Il Palagio, Markus Molitor, Château Figeac 2009, and Maison M. Chapoutier that will take guests on an oenophile’s dream journey.
A cocktail party and multicourse epicurean dinner will follow, designed by the team of Rivea by Alain Ducasse. The One Drop Foundation will present an exclusive lineup of live auction items, donated by brands and partners to support the life-saving work of the Foundation. At the after-party, haute-cuisine meets Haute-acrobatics with a spectacular entertainment performance by Cirque du Soleil artists and surprise guests. A water sommelier will be accompanied by caviar alongside a spirits odyssey including liquors fromHardy Cognac, Château de LaubadeArmagnac, Nonino Grappa, and Ziraldo Ice Wine.
Highlights of live lots to be auctioned at the event include:
● A one-of-one Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Self-winding Chronograph Watch, “OneDrop” 15th anniversary edition, Calibre 4401, black ceramic bracelet with blue dial.
● An unforgettableAlain Ducasse two-night Versailles Experience at the newly opened Airelles Château de Versailles – Le Grand Contrôle inside Château de Versailles, France including dinner for 2 at the Michelin-starred restaurant and meet and greet with Alain Ducasse. DeluxeValmont spa treatments and lunch or dinner onboard the Ducasse-Sur-Seine boat with a three-hour cruise.
● The ultimate Sting experience at Rock Superstar Sting and Trudie Styler’s personal winery Il Palagio, Tuscany, including a 2-night stay at La Palagina, a tour, tasting, and dinner at Il Palagio, 24 signed bottles of Il Palagio wine direct from Sting and Trudie’sprivate barrel, 2 VIP tickets to see Sting at his residency in Las Vegas, a signed concert-used electric guitar and a personalized thank-you note from Sting and Trudie.
● An exceptional six-night stay for 20 guests at Guy Laliberté’s 20-acre estate on the big island of Hawaii.
● The ultimate New Year’s Eve Las Vegas package at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, including shows, fine dining experiences, spa treatments, and wine pairings.
● Six-night golf extravaganza for eight guests in a four-bedroom villa at the private, members-only, Abaco Club at Winding Bay.
● Enticing travel experience to The Cape, an ocean-front Thompson Hotel in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for six guests. Stay four nights in the exclusive Surfer Villa. Stay also includes a yacht excursion, fine dining experiences, and ground transportation.
● Exotic seven-night stay beginning at VIK Chile, one of the 50 Best Wine Hotels of the World in 2022, a private dinner with the owners or winemaker, wine tastings, then to Uruguay for a luxury stay at Estancia VIK, Playa VIK, or Bahia VIK.
● Private jet, provided by Cirrus Aviation and Napa wine experience with five-star accommodations.
● An original artwork from famed artist Romero Britto who will be in attendance to present the signed piece to the winner.“Even after 15 years, I am still overwhelmed by the wave of generosity that our friends and partners are showing us year after year, this time for La Cuvée One Drop.
With over 2 billion people still lacking access to safe water at home, it goes without saying that there is still tremendous work to be done. We cannot be discouraged by the size of the challenge, we only need to pair our ambitious mission with ambitious actions. On November 12, we will celebrate15 years of impact by raising the most needed funds that will help us increase our impact”, said Guy Laliberté, founder of the One Drop Foundation, Cirque du Soleil and Lune Rouge.
“We are proud to have participated in this auction for the 4th year and to help make a positive long-term impact worldwide. Access to safe water is close to our heart and complementary to the work of the Audemars Piguet Foundation.” said François-Henry Bennahmias, Chief ExecutiveOfficer at Audemars Piguet.“Trudie and I are delighted to support One Drop and its vital work with critical water issues around the world. We are donating this live auction package with a special message in a bottle to remind the world how important access to clean water is. We will be donating the UltimateTrudie and Sting Package, to include a visit to our winery Il Palagio, a signed guitar, and signed bottles from our Tenuta Il Palagio,” wrote Sting and Trudie Styler.
The One Drop Foundation was established in 2007 as an international philanthropic organization dedicated to ensuring sustainable access to safe water, sanitation, and hygiene. In the midst of a global pandemic, the One Drop Foundation and its partners kept making a difference and soon, their actions will have changed the lives of more than 2.7 million people around the world with26 projects in 14 countries. All net proceeds raised during the La Cuvée One Drop 2022 extravaganza will directly support the One Drop Foundation’s safe water access initiatives both locally and around the world.
The financial commitment of Guy Laliberté covers all administrative costs, allowing each donation to be turned into action