National Pet Month and Mother’s Day with Kimpton Hotel Eventi
National Pet Month-This May, the hotel located in New York City's NoMad neighborhood celebrates dogs and dog moms with its Moms & Mutts Getaway.
During National Pet Month, Liza, the 20-pound Boston Terrier serving as the hotel's Director of Pet Relations, has curated a welcome pet amenity and menu complete with luxurious dog beds, bowls, tasty treats, and toys available to four-legged guests upon check-in. Liza will also greet dog guests and their moms upon arrival when she is on duty. She is available to join walks in the neighborhood, doggie playdates, and receive extra tummy rubs should Eventi dog guests and owners want to meet up, giving moms a much-needed break.
This offer is valid from May 1st – 31st and the price of the ultimate pet package will begin at $3,500. Call 646-794-6830 for more information or to reserve. Kimpton Hotel Eventi's Moms & Mutts Getaway includes:
- A stay in the King Veranda Suite, complete with a plush dog bed and a terrace providing outdoor space with killer NYC views
- Mutt Lunch Date with Liza, the Boston Terrier currently serving as the Hotel's Director of Pet Relations, over "Dog Perignon" and Barcuterie.
- $200 dinner credit at L'Amico for mom with a complimentary bottle of bubblies and local charcuterie with cheese
- Morning dog walk with the Hotel General Manager (based on availability)
- Mommy & Mutt photoshoot with a local photographer in or around the hotel
About Kimpton Hotel Eventi
Kimpton Hotel Eventi is the premier hotel of choice for business and leisure travelers and is located at the intersection of the NoMad and Chelsea neighborhoods. Residing on the entire block of Avenue of the Americas between 29th and 30th Streets, Eventi is conveniently located whether guests are traveling within or outside the city. All inside a modern skyrise with floor-to-ceiling windows and stunning views, Kimpton Hotel Eventi features an eclectic-chic "living room" lobby, curated art collection, technology touches everywhere and two restaurants run by Executive Chef Laurent Tourondel, Skirt Steak, L'Amico and The Vine. In addition, the hotel offers 35,000 square feet of meeting and event spaces, ideal for social gatherings, weddings and events. Event spaces include a 15,000-square-foot indoor/outdoor multi-level public plaza with a 30-foot multimedia art screen, and 20,000 square feet of indoor event space. For more information visit www.hoteleventi.com.
National Pet Month and Mother's Day with Kimpton Hotel Eventi exclusive by Resident Team