- the all-glass enclosed Bateaux New York while cruising alongside the Statue of Liberty, One World Trade and the Brooklyn Bridge. Join Entertainment Cruises this Independence Day!
- New York, NY: NoMad’s culinary-driven rooftop hotspot, Roof at Park South, is the prime location for travelers in-the-know and locals to enjoy the 4th of July fireworks illuminating the NYC skyline, all-the-while, taking in an unrivaled view of the iconic Chrysler Building! One of four culinary concepts at the Park South Hotel by James Beard award-winning chef Tim Cushman, Roof at Park South launched a new menu this season comprised of specialty rum cocktails, frozen drinks – including a fresh take on the classic Miami Vice – and upscale small bites. Tickets (general admission) start at $45 per guest, with festive packages starting at $125
- The private rooftop terrace at The Kitano Hotel New York provides unobstructed views of the East River where NYC’s signature Macy’s fireworks show is displayed, and those looking to host an exclusive viewing party can rent it out, complete with a DJ, open bar, “Sakadaru” sake keg, and hand-rolled sushi display. In celebration of America a more traditional BBQ spread with steak, shrimp, grilled vegetables, etc. is also included. Private rental for the 4th of July starts at $9,000.
- The William Vale, Williamsburg’s latest hotspot is offering guests an in-room package to experience the wonder of the July 4 fireworks from the comfort of their own private balcony. Each room reservation includes: a bottle of champagne, a room with a preferred view of the annual fireworks and some sweet 4th of July treats. What’s more? Head up to Westlight, the rooftop bar for take in the unmatched views of the Manhattan skyline, Queens, Brooklyn and the East River, where the fireworks will be held. Book here.
- The Finger Lakes Region of central New York, including Keuka, Cayuga, Canandaigua and Skaneateles, shoot off their dazzling shows over the water. Viewable from the lakeside beaches, the fireworks on Canandaigua Lake, for instance, are shot off from a barge, giving the lakeside viewers at Onanda Park the best shots. Boaters can get in on the action with the annual flotilla of boats for front row seats to the Independence Day fireworks display. There’s no better way to watch fireworks than via comfortable motorboat or on a picnic blanket in a lakeside park (especially with the region’s renowned wine and cheese!).
#party anniversary attendees celebrate celebration charity drinks enjoy event festivities food foreworks foundation fourth of july gala guests horsd'oeuvres imbibe invitee memories music new york resident night to remember NY Resident opening performance resident Resident magazine resident new york soiree special special guest wine
What's Your Reaction?